Circuit Debugging - Tip 1

Circuit Debugging - Tip 1

Let us start learning some of the debugging techniques. Very common component used in electronics is DIODE. Sometimes, by mistake we tend to connect diode in reverse. So, before, mounting a diode the first thing we have to check is the ANODE and CATHODE. The below symbol indicates the polarities and corresponding representation.


If you still have doubt on the polarity, you can check using multimeter. The below figures shows the same:


Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I have been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found
    any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth
    enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good
    content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is unique in comparison to other folks I have read stuff from.
    I appreciate you for posting when you've got the
    opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this web site.

    ReplyDelete